1. How many episodes were there of BATB?
2. When was Catherine's finding day?
(April 12, 1987)
3. Where was Catherine found?
4. Who played Catherine Chandler?
5. Who played Vincent?
6. What were the original years that BATB was aired for the
very first time and on what station?
7. Who was initially behind the destruction of the old folks
home in "Siege"?
8. What was the name of the foster home that Eric and Ellie
were taken away from in "A Children's Story"?
9. Who did Catherine work for after her attack in Central Park?
(Joe Maxwell, Assistant DA)
10. Who wrote the book _300 Days_ in "Masques"?
11. Which character did Tony Jay play in BATB?
(John Pater a.k.a Paracelsus)
12. Who taught Catherine how to street fight in the Pilot eps.
after her attack?
13. What was Catherine's gift to Vincent on their first
(her mother's rose given to her as a child)
14. What is Beauty and the Beast?
(a romantic fairy tale told by many people)
15. In which eps. does Catherine sing her lullaby to Ellie?
16. What was found in Smythe's bookstore?
(a first edition of Tennyson)
17. Whose painting was used of Vincent and Catherine in "When
the Bluebird Sings"?
18. In which eps. does the Winterfest ceremony take place?
("Dead of Winter")
19. On which corner did Catherine meet Henry Pei in "China Moon"?
(51st and Lexington)
20. Which hospital was Vincent found outside of according to
the pilot episode?
21. Which law school did Catherine attend?
(Radcliffe, Columbia Law School)
22. What was the name of the escort service that Carol worked
for in the pilot episode?
23. In the pilot episode who portrayed the part of Larry?
24. What is one of Vincent's modes of transportation?
(riding on top of subway cars)
25. What was the name of the cleaning lady in "Terrible
26. In which episode does Edie state: "Push button food, push
button job, soon as they come out with push button men I'm set
27. What is the name of the library that Catherine visits to
get information about the Seaman's Safe Haven?
(Bennett Historical library)
28. Whose granddaddy was a share cropper in Alabama at the time
of the murders which happened in the Seaman's Safe Haven?
(Jason Walker, head of the Protectors)
29. In what episode does Catherine mention the Mets?
30. Where does Vincent almost fall through during the episode
(the Whispering Gallery)
31. What is too deep and dangerous to see about where the body
of Jason Walker is?
32. What was Elliot Burch's first episode of Beauty and the
33. From which episode does Vincent tell Catherine to "follow
34. What does Elliot leave on Catherine's desk after their
(a dozen red roses)
35. What did Elliot bring to Catherine's office for lunch?
(lobster, fresh rasberries and cream, champagne)
36. Who wants to dance in the dark with Catherine in the
37. What baseball team does Edie want tickets for from Catherine's dad in the episode "Siege"? (the Mets)
38. How long did Margaret's ad in the newspaper run in "Song of
39. What did Vincent find in Father's closet?
(a wedding picture w/a letter behind it)
40. What was Father accused of being a member of during the
(the Communist Party)
41. What is Father's real name?
(Dr. Jacob Wells)
42. What was Joe eating at 9:00am in the office?
(chocolate cheese nuggets)
43. When Catherine was in the 6th grade in which school play
did she have the lead?
(Joan of Arc)
44. In "the Alchemist" how was Paracelsus paid?
(with gold coins)
45. What is John Pater clipping when Father approaches him in
46. In what eps. do we first see the retractable blade of
47. What was the ultimate punishment imposed upon Paracelsus in
(he was exiled from the tunnels)
48. In "Dark Spirit" what are the tombs?
(the jail that Hector Okala was in)
49. In which eps. does Joe ask Catherine if she wants "to go
down in legal history next to the twinkie defense"?
50. In "Dark Spirit" who is Baca?
(a voodoo demon)
51. What is the only eps. in which Father calls Catherine
52. What is the condition that Catherine puts onto her
acceptance of Elliot's proposal in "Ozymandias"?
(to halt construction on the Burch Tower)
53. In which episode does Joe ask Catherine about her
biological clock ringing?
("A Children's Story")
54. In the episode "A Children's Story" what does Edie pull
from her purse in the office?
55. In the question above what was Edie originally looking for
(a diet wafer)
56. In "A Children's Story" what does the letters BYH stand
(Bridgemont Youth House a foster facility)
57. What did Vincent find outside of Catherine's apartment
building in "To Reign in Hell"?
(a gold coin)
58. Who are the three people who go in search of Catherine in
"To Reign in Hell"?
(Vincent, Pascal, Winslow)
59. Who shows up unexpectedly to help out with her bow and
60. Who is not especially fond of heights?
61. Who should have gone on a diet?
62. Whose early manuals were brilliant with codes and
63. According to the episode "To Reign in Hell" what is the
truth beyond knowledge, beyond everything we'd ever hope to know?
64. What story did Catherine read at her father's funeral in
the episode "Orphans"?
65. Who was Charles Chandler's secretary?
66. What significance did a red clown's nose have for
(her father would wear it and say "don't laugh, don't laugh!" to try and cheer her up when she was sad)
67. What did Catherine want to do in the park especially after
her mom died?
(she wanted to climb trees)
68. In which episode does Catherine kiss Vincent on the lips
and says Thank You?
69. Which episode does Vincent enter Catherine's apartment for
the very first time?
("An Impossible Silence")
70. What floor does Catherine live on in her apartment?
71. In which episode do Vincent and Catherine celebrate their
72. In what episode does Catherine accuse Joe of "acting like a
moonstruck teenager who won't do his homework"?
73. In "Temptation", what is Joe arrested for?
(possession of narcotics)
74. How many episodes was Paracelsus in?
74. pt.2 Can you name the episodes?
("The Alchemist", "To Reign in Hell", "Remember Love", "Dead of Winter", "What Rough Beast", "Ceremony of Innocence")
75. Where does Catherine want to take Vincent in a dark van?
(to a glenn in Connecticut)
76. What is the name of the episode where Catherine shows
Vincent what his world would be like if he did not exist?
77. What is the first episode that we find out that Dr. Peter
Alcott and Catherine know each other?
78. What is the name of the disease that Dimetri brought to the
tunnels from Russia?
(Bubonic or Pneumonic Plague)
79. What does Benny the sandwich man give Catherine to eat "on
80. How long has Peter been a Helper and known about the tunnel
(since the beginning, Peter and Jacob went to medical school together)
81. When Ellie died in "Ashes, Ashes" how did everyone say
goodbye to her?
(they wrote letters and burned them in a fire over the Mirror Pool)
82. What was Paracelsus' address when Father went to see him
(666 Sutton Place)
83. What was the building number of Smythe's bookstore in
"When the Bluebird Sings"?
84. Who made the Winterfest candles?
85. Why is Father looking forward to Winterfest?
(There are still a few Helpers he can still beat in playing chess)
86. What was the question that Catherine asked Vincent in the
episode "Dead of Winter"?
("Do you dance?")
87. In the episode "God Bless the Child" who lives at 989
(Maurice at the penthouse)
88. Who was found at 1157 39th Street Apt. 202?
89. What makes Edie's eyes water in the episode "Terrible
90. Where do they have the movie Vampire Cheerleaders in the
episode "Where the Bluebird Sings"?
(the video store next to the bookstore)
91. What does Kristopher Gentian wish to do to Catherine in
the episode "When the Bluebird Sings"?
(make her immortal by painting her picture)
92. In what year did Radcliffe college go Coed?
93. How does Kristopher Gentian know Vincent's name when
Catherine did not tell him in "When the Bluebird Sings"?